[squid-users] gre and wccp with Fedora 4

From: Raj Kumar Gurung <rajkumar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:21:06 +0545

I compliled squid and now i am doing transparent proxy .I compiled
ip_wccp(1.7) module for that, and its working .But i would also like
create GRE tunnel between the squid box and the wccp router.As with the
current verison of ip_wccp module 1.7 , i found that those gre and wccp
modules are mutually exclulsive and we need to recompile the ip_gre with
patched version.I searched through the Internet for the patch but didnt
find the correct patch for ip_gre.So i would like to have
suggestion/information through this squid mailing list.

Thanks in advance.

uglyjoe79