[squid-users] cache peering

From: Raj Kumar Gurung <rajkumar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:37:30 +0545

We have two squid cache and configured general cache peering.
The squid settings seems like this:
1)ICP_PORT configured to 3130 for both squid process.
2)Cache peer configuration
On cache 1
cache_peer cache2 .xxx.com sibling 3128 3130 proxy-only

On cache 2
cache_peer cache1 .xxx.com sibling 3128 3130 proxy-only

We could see the icp queries to and from both the squid boxes,but in
squid mrtg graph,we could see the "HTTP ALL SERVICE TIME" for cache 1
and cache 2 are diferrent.Also we have configured both cache-box to
serve proxying transparently with the cisco router.cache 1 is configured
with gre and wccp module and cache 2 is configure with wccp module
only.Does it make a difference ?

suggestions please !!

uglyjoe79