[squid-users] Squid access and Terminal server

From: Nick Trenary <nick@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 14:49:42 -0500

I have several thin clients connecting to a Win2k3 Terminal
server. Several accounts on the TS have full internet access and use Squid
for caching purposes. Other accounts only have access to a group of
sites. Currently I have controlled this accessible list through Internet
Explorer for each individual account but this is a pain if I need to change
the access list. Squid is running on a Linux box, v2.5. Is there a way in
Squid that I can set up my access list for the limited accounts without
user authentication? These accounts are essentially for internet kiosks.

Nick

----
Nick Trenary
Computer Information Systems Analyst