Re: [squid-users] squidNT 2.5 STABLE10 auth problem.

From: <guillaume.chardin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 23:29:26 +0200

Thanx for your advice.
But maybe i don't understand what do you mean.

 -If if i use the domain group membership, i must not use the win32_NTLM_auth?

But if i don't use it, squid send me an error (if i prefix the line
with "auth_param ntlm program" by a '#') what is the authentification
helper i must use? Basic? with the external acl actually configured?