Re: [squid-users] RE: [SPAM] - Re: [squid-users] Reverse Proxy Multiple IP Addresses - Email found in subject

From: Dan DeLong <ddelong@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 17:17:55 -0400

Brad,

I think you're all set on the http_port tag (xx.xx.xx.xx:port) and yes you
have to have multiple IP addresses on the box to handle the multiple squid
instances.

As far as sharing the cache directory, I don't know of any reason you can't.
The best answer I can give you for why we have them separate is that "we've
always done it that way". Poor answer but the best I can give you.