[squid-users] Fatal Errors....

From: <trainier@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:11:37 -0400

This is the third "crash". No core files.

1.) Is there some specific explanation for why there isn't a core file?
2.) The cache/store logs give absolutely nothing that explains these
fatal errors at all. Is there something else I could look at?

Maybe attach an strace session to the running process.

All I know is that all the sudden, squid stops servicing requests. Machine
resources are plentiful (CPU, disk space, memory and network)
Not sure what else to look at.

Tim Rainier
Information Services, Kalsec, INC
trainier@kalsec.com