[squid-users] Optimum routing on SQUID

From: CHAT KHODA <chatkhoda@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 06:02:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi friends,
I have 2 different connections to my ISP ,I am going
to connect both of them to my squid proxy machine.But
I have tested out that there is a considerable quality
difference between these lines in connecting to
various destinations.Frankly, when my users trying to
connct to websites in our country using Line1 will
result mych lower ping time and pinging overseas
websites will provided better result if we use Line2.
And now,I want to attach both lines to squid machine
and setup it to send requests with a domestic
destination through Line1 and all other requests must
be route via Line2.
If you have any comment I would be very happy to hear.
Thank you,