[squid-users] remote 403 error through squid

From: Thomas Reed <treed@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 11:33:11 -0500

Having an issue with a particular website giving me a 403 forbidden error.

Details:

If i hit the website as http://we.bs.ite/ I get a 403 error from the
webserver there, I'm guessing its denying me a directory listing.

When I bypass the proxy and use the same url the page loads correctly.

Interestingly, when I go through squid and enter the url as
http://we.bs.ite// (note the extra slash) it comes up fine.

Is this a misconfiguration on my end or the remote web servers issue?
This seems to be the only site I'm having an issue with.

Thanks,
Thomas