Re: [squid-users] strange problem with www.evangel.org.sg

From: Tay Teck Wee <wolfpacks01@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 01:45:03 +0800 (CST)

Henrik, thanks for the reply.

I tried the workaround and now is able to access
www.evangel.org.sg thru squid. Anyway an email was
sent to the web admin to alert him of this problem.

Just one curious thought; accessing this website thru
NetCaches and BlueCoats poses no problem. Could we
learn something from these commerical appliances? I
would like to help if needed...just a thought.

Anyway squid is great and thanks to everyone for the
input. 8-)

Regards,
Tay