[squid-users] Volume based inet controls

From: Fletch <fletch@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:16:49 +1200

Have been searching the documentation for some controls where by I can
specify a daily MB limit on a per user basis. Mainly because I really
don't care when or what my users look at on the internet, I just want to
limit the amount they look at per day. Have some ideas on doing it at
ip level, but then its per machine, not per user and that would be
unfair for those people who come in at night to use a machine that has
already been locked out by the firewall.

If its not possible under squid, are there any other options/ideas for
doing this?

thanks

Fletch