Re: [squid-users] Heavy LOAD on squid - system time

From: Michal Mihalik <michal.mihalik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:09:35 +0200

Hello.

I did manage to lower CPU by setting squid.conf timeouts. From average
load 1.0 to load .0.7
Which is much better. (maybe not for persistent connections, etc.).

the epool... I did notice some info. But this would be my last
resort/hope. (I would prefer stable enviroment)
I plan to install 2.6 kernel and the we will see.

Kind regards
  Michal Mihalik