[squid-users] Rewrite Domain:

From: Markus Atteneder <MA2412@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 15:05:42 +0200 (MEST)

Hello squid users, i hope you can help me. Is there a possibility to let
squid add a domainname to a hostname and redirect the browser when no
domainname is specified in the browsers url? For example http://myhost -->
http://myhost.mydomain.com. The reson is that squid has a Problem wo
retrieve an IP address by DNS when only the hostname is given. I tried
"append_domain" but with this configuration parameter no internet site is
reachable any longer. I'm also using Squidguard, may someone knows a
solution with that redirector. Thank's for your help in advance!