Re: [squid-users] Squid "stalling" downloads

From: <cgfreita@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:03:33 -0300 (BRT)

Henrik,

> I need the data from "Objects being sent to clients" and
> "Client-side Active Requests" about the specific request only
> (both).
<cut>
> netstat -n | egrep "ip.of.client:|ip.of.server:"
>
> and if you think it is delay pools related the "Delay Pool Levels"
>output for the delay pool assigned to the request is also
>interesting.
<CUT>

     I am still "fighting" with squidclient, that insists in error
messages. I will take a look later. So, the information in
attach, are from cachemgr.cgi

     The file without the word NOT in his name were results
collected while download was running well. So, I tried to use
the browser to access another site. At this moment, download
stopped. Delay pools were activated. The other file were
generated after download has stopped.

     I have deactivated delay pools now, for tests, but I need the
resource, because it is very important to help me to control
the bandwidth usage.

     I hope that information helps you to help me.

     If you need more information, please tell me.

     Thank you for your attention.

Regards,
Cássio