Re: [squid-users] Squid "stalling" downloads

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 23:11:53 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 cgfreita@unipam.edu.br wrote:

> I tried to get the information correctly. Could you please tell
> me what options from cachemgr.cgi menu do you need? I finally
> got it working but couldn't conclude what information to send.

I need the data from "Objects being sent to clients" and "Client-side
Active Requests" about the specific request only (both).

   squidclient mgr:active_request
   squidclient mgr:client_objects

(filter out only the block for the specific object from the above lists,
the rest is not interesting).

In addition the netstat info about the connection to the client and the
connection to the server is also very useful. Especially if it is
suspected the problem may be related to delay pools.

   netstat -n | egrep "ip.of.client:|ip.of.server:"

and if you think it is delay pools related the "Delay Pool Levels" output
for the delay pool assigned to the request is also interesting.

   squidclient mgr:delay