[squid-users] how to recompile squid, (my squid was installed with rpm format)

From: Winanjaya - PBXSoftwares <winanjaya@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 12:32:29 +0700

Hi,

[root@proxy-HO /]# rpm -qa squid
squid-2.5.STABLE3-0

my squid is running on Fedora Core 1 the version of my squid is
squid-2.5.STABLE3-0 rpm. so far it's work well, but it cannot deny users
based on the mac address of NIC, got from the internet resource that I have
to recompile my squid, but my squid was installed by using RPM, with RPM
format how to recompile it ? ..

can someone please help me to solve this?

Thanks a lot in advance