[squid-users] RPMRebuild

From: Winanjaya - PBXSoftwares <winanjaya@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 07:45:06 +0700

Dear All,

My squid is running on fedora core 1, and it installed by using the RPM
which's bundled with fedora core 1, currently my squid can not deny users
based on the MAC address of the NIC, from the internet resources I got the
solution for making my squid running as what as I need, What I have done are
as follow:

I changed the squid.spec which located under /usr/src/redhat/SPEC and
add --enable-arp-acl into the ./configure section.
I rebuild the rpm by running: rpmbuild -bb squid.spec
I got new squid-2.5.STABLE3-0 rpm .. which located under
/usr/src/redhat/RPMS/i386

I try to install it .. by running .. but I got "Segmentation fault"

[root@proxy-HO i386]# rpm -i squid-2.5.STABLE3-0.i386.rpm
Segmentation fault

please advise .. what should I do ?

Thanks a lot in advance & Regards