[squid-users] Caching compressed javascripts.

From: Lasa Ramírez, Ińigo <servimatica.ilasa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 17:13:07 +0200

Hello:

We have seen that compressed objets (like javascripts) which are cached by squid, are downloaded in blocks of 4 KB.

When we take a trace, we can see that the download is done in blocks of three packets: two packets of 1500 bytes and last one is not completed.

Anyone knows how changing this, so that squid sends all packets completed?

We have:

squid-2.5.STABLE11-NT under Windows XP.

Regards,

Ińigo Lasa Ramírez