[squid-users] How to use Dynamic Delay Pool patch with Squid 2.5 stable11?

From: Bunpot Thanaboonsombut <bunpotth@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:58:42 +0700

Hi all,

I'm a linux newbie. My squid is running on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
4.0. I just wondering how to use dynamic delay pool patch (which is
downloaded from squid-dev mailing list) with current Squid release (
2.5 stable 11). I already read README file provided with the patch but
I cannot understand. :( Anyone please can further explain howto use
this patch.

Moreover, is there a plan to include this functionality to the
official version? And, what I should do with this patch when new
version of squid is released?

Best Regards,
Bunpot T.