RE: [squid-users] HTTPD reverse proxy

From: M Harrata <mohamed.harrata@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 07:55:47 +0200

Thank you for your answer;

1)My /etc/resolv.conf is working
2)I didn't specified a host name or a fqdn but IP adress either for my
squidHost and the internalHost (client --> squidHost --> InternalHost)
Note that the my aim is :
First : to make reverse proxy working
Second: to make it working for multiple internal host
Third : I want using http and https protocol (only for web hosting uses)
Fourth : internalHost IP is not known by client (private adressing)

Best regards