[squid-users] Are you interested in working for Yahoo!?

From: Robin Ren <rren@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 18:29:11 -0700

Hi,

My name is Robin Ren. I am an engineering manager in the Yahoo! Mail
backend team. As you probably know, Y! Mail is the largest email provider
in the world. We handle more than a billion messages a day and have
hundreds of millions of active users.

We are looking for energetic developers with great ideas, and with
experiences in the areas of distributed computing, caching, storage system,
among others. If you want to find challenges, we may have the perfect
platform for you to launch your next big idea.

If you are interested, please contact me via email, or call me at
408-349-2840.

Robin Ren
Yahoo! Inc.
701 First Ave.