Re: [squid-users] Please help with proxy configuration

From: Bernard Barton <bfb21@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:27:19 -0400

My apologies, I should have specified a reverse proxy. I want incoming
Internet connections to hit www.squidproxy.com, then have the requests
redirected to either www.somehost.com or www.someotherhost.com
on the LAN. Can you please show me an example of this?
I believe I may need a redirector...

-Thanks!