[squid-users] proxy placement.

From: Derrick MacPherson <dmacpherson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:04:17 -0700

I've gotten my authentication working as I want in my test environment,
I'm now looking to put my squid box into our production environment. I
am wondering if I can get some suggestions; what I was thinking of doing
is putting 3 nics in the box, one with an IP on the lan, the other 2 in
a bridge that I will put in between either our LAN and our firewall
(pix, hopefully to be replaced soon) OR our firewall and our internet
router. All suggestions, advice, money and thoughts would be
appreciated. Thanks .