[squid-users] Installation Path

From: Bonnici Daniel <daniel@dont-contact.us>
Date: 21 Oct 2005 10:30:00 +0100

Hi all,
I installed Fedora Core 4 and then I installed squid 2.5rc12. The path for the
squid.conf is /usr/local/squid/etc/squid.conf but I noticed that the squid
that came with FC is under /etc/squid/squid.conf. How can I overwrite the squid
that came with FC? Even I installed webmin and the defaults seems to point to
the squid that FC came with. I know that I can change the paths but I would
like to do it in the proper way..

any help please

regards

Daniel