Re: [squid-users] Load Balancing

From: Sushil Deore <sushil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 12:17:42 +0530 (IST)

what about caching in your setup?
this info will surely help you to design your setup.

I am using one proxy server and two caching proxy servers and
the total number of users in my setup are much more than yours.

I would like to ask you one question here as you have done with
transparent proxy. How are you dealing with https(port 443) request from
your transparent proxy setup?

-- Sushil.