Re: [squid-users] Cache LAN and VLAN webservers

From: Anwar Ahmad <anwar.ahmad@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 16:42:42 +0800

Yeap I can ping the intranet server. I can also use lynx on the squid
box to view the intranet. It seems it can access the local webserver
content. Just people using the squid as proxy can't.

Well basically I got a firewall/gateway 192.168.12.0. A watchguard
firebox. It does the NAT. The internal web servers are intranet
192.168.12.5 and primavera which is 192.168.12.14. I'm also setting up
knowledge tree that runs of box 192.168.12.13 however that maybe dynamic
content so squid problably should cache it much. Well my firewall lets
all LAN (trusted) do everything (ALL) to anything (ANY) on the trusted
networks. The firewall should be an issue.

As a first step, all I want to do is have someone that uses squid be
able to access my intranet server without having to key in the intranet
into the proxy exception list.

Hope this sheds some light on my problem. Thanks!