[squid-users] NTLM Auth without Winbind?

From: John Halfpenny <jhalfpenny@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 05:52:28 -0400 (EDT)

Hi.

In the lab I have a PDC killer. :) Which authenticates Linux, Macs and Windows clients. Thanks to Henrik, Squid successfully authenticates against LDAP for all of these.

Squid is installed onto the Samba PDC. Is it possible to automatically authenticate Windows IE users without using Winbind? I ask as I'm not actually connecting the Samba server to a Windows domain for user details.

TIA

John

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com