Re: [squid-users] email

From: <trainier@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 11:14:04 -0500

How ironic that you sent that message from an MSN account. :-)

Basically, good luck.

I would block the standard mail ports, then use a content filter to block
the html-based email sites.
But you'd have to do them manually for each and every site. It's not
practical and it's a lot of work.

And you'll never block it all. Ever.

What exactly, if you don't mind me asking, would you do this for?

Tim Rainier
Information Services, Kalsec, INC
trainier@kalsec.com

"azeem ahmad" <azeem81@msn.com>
11/01/2005 08:41 AM

squid-users@squid-cache.org
cc

Subject
[squid-users] email

hi list
i want to block my users from any kind of email. is it possible. bcuz if i

block smtp/pop3 then there are so many web based mail servers like
msn/yahoo. and if i block http then it means i have blocked everything on
my
network. i like to block every kind of email plz tell me how can i do
that.
Regards
Azeem

http://search.msn.com/