[squid-users] Selective Access

From: Rajesh K. Bahl <rajesh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 11:58:46 +0530

Dear All,

I need your guidance in doing the following:-

We have a total of 30 numbers of PCs. About 8 of them require full
access to internet. Rest 22 needs to be restricted to only one site i.e.
antivirus site (Mcafee or Symantec) just for updation of virus signature
file. Also all the 30 clients need to be protected from visiting
porn/adult sites.

How to accomplish the same using squid running on a Linux (CentOS 4)
machine ?

--
Thanks In Advance,
Rajesh K. Bahl