[squid-users] Problems getting squid to send direct to a website

From: Schott, Chris <CSchott@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 09:34:29 -0500

Hi,

I need to have all my http requests internally bound to an internal
website bypass the squid proxy so the clients keep their own ip
addresses. I have configured my squid.conf per the doc on the website:

acl hotmail dstdomain .hotmail.com
always_direct allow hotmail

It doesn't seem to be working. I have a couple questions. Does this
need to go in a particular part of the config? Currently I just put it
at the very end of the file. Is there anything else that I am missing?
Also is there a quick linux command that will reload the config?

Thanks,

Chris Schott
Network Engineer
Emerson Hospital