[squid-users] identification without login

From: bernhard wiz <wiz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 18:46:38 +0100

hello everybody,

i have an apache-proxy and want to use squid in front of this proxy to
make something like an user identification based on the
server domain name.

i dont know if this is possible with squid.

my plan is the following: squid is reachable under the domain
*.proxy.domain.ch. every proxy-user integrates his user-id in the name
of the server domain name of my proxy when he uses the proxy (in the
style of: user-id.proxy.domain.ch).

squid then should use this user-id as authentification name for the
apache-proxy.

--
lg bernhard