Re: [squid-users] Long Query String results in Invalid response

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:45:36 +0100

On 13.11 13:40, Sears, Shawn wrote:
> I thought you said to tweak the request_header_max_size?

I wasn't sure if you have the old default of 10 kB or the new default of
20kB (or probably other too small value). 20 kB is enough and according to
its description in squid.conf it should be enough.

> I have tried multiple browsers on multiple operating systems.

> > This is the message I recieve in the browser from Squid. I turned the
> > debuging up to 9 and didn't see any glaring errors. Is ther something I
> > should be looking for?

if squid returned an error message, there should be something in cache.log.
don't you have any parent proxy upstream?

"They say when you play that M$ CD backward you can hear satanic messages."
"That's nothing. If you play it forward it will install Windows."