[squid-users] Squid authentication through LDAP

From: <wlagmay@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 14:29:31 +0300

Hi all,

 I was able to setup squid with basic_ncsa authentication, the only problem I'm
encountering with basic_ncsa, everytime a user opens a new browser the squid
always requires a username and password.

 Im just wondering if this problem will be solve by LDAP authentication? Also
can you anybody redirect me to the most complete and simple installation and
configuration site of LDAP?

thank you very much,

Wennie