RE: [squid-users] Squid and trasparent auth with PDC

From: Administrateur <administrateur@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:00:48 +0100

yes you can with this program :

 auth_param ntlm program /usr/local/bin/ntlm_auth --helper-protocol=squid-2.5-ntlmssp
 auth_param ntlm children 30
 auth_param ntlm max_challenge_reuses 0
 auth_param ntlm max_challenge_lifetime 2 minutes

but your proxy must join your AD domain. See this excellent doc :
 http://web.irtnog.org/howtos-orig/freebsd-winbind

Regards,