[squid-users] Squid and Certification Authority

From: Carlos <shangri-la@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:49:47 +0100

Hi to all,

This is my first post in the list, i would like to know any related
information about the Squid proxy and the certification authority (CA).

Does Squid have an internal CA or can trust in other CA's like a Microsoft
Certification Authority?

I know that there are a lot of products that can trust in a CA, for instance
the Nokia Checkpoint firewall. I would like to know if Squid can do the same
or something similar.

Regards,