RE: [squid-users] CPU saturation?

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 14:30:34 -0900

Heh. I did not check the link recently. The page looks to have moved to http://squidwiki.kinkie.it/MultipleInstances.

If you set the instances to peer with each other, and specify "proxy-only" they will not duplicate content. Considering the original poster specified they were using null caching, this wouldn't be a concern.

Chris