RE: [squid-users] HELP!!!

From: Chuck Dutrow <chuckdutrow@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 05:52:28 -0800 (PST)

John
Yes this may seem to be a bit much but we are setting
up a new wireless isp and need to be sure it doesnt
have any trouble!! We need very high available
fail-over. We are actually looking at using only 2
servers with squid transparently cacheing for all
users and not sure how to setup squid for highest
performance as cache server. We have transparent
working with one server but need advice beyond that.We
also have dual wan circuits load balanced to the
Alteon, I am thinking of adding a second Alteon
because that is the single point of failure.
Thanks
Chuck

http://mail.yahoo.com