[squid-users] blocking malware by useragent?

From: Boniforti Flavio <boniforti@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:01:42 +0100

Yes, it's me again... sorry for bothering with "useragent" issues these
days, but I'm reading and finding out stuff (on the 'net and in our LAN)
that I'd like to share with you all.
So, here I'm back again, asking whether anybody knows of some useful and
working "Malware useragent blocking list". I got inspiration from here:

http://www.bleedingsnort.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/sigs/MALWARE/MALWARE_USER_Agents?rev=1.7

Any thoughts/opinions/success stories about this?

Thanks again,

--
Boniforti Flavio