[squid-users] Blocking content in html body via external acl?

From: Tracey, Michael <Michael.Tracey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:55:32 -0500

I'm interested in parsing the html body of requests using a custom external
acl (Blocking yesterday's IE window() exploit), but can't seem to find how
to get the body of the request in the script from squid. Is this possible,
or is the ACL requested prior to getting the content? (I can pass header
info, that's why I'm confused)

Also, there may be a much better way of doing this that I'm missing?

Thanks,

Michael Tracey