Re: [squid-users] Blocking content in html body via external acl?

From: Ghislain Garcon <gigi_8439@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 08:56:05 +0100

Tracey, Michael a écrit :

>I'm interested in parsing the html body of requests using a custom external
>acl (Blocking yesterday's IE window() exploit), but can't seem to find how
>to get the body of the request in the script from squid. Is this possible,
>or is the ACL requested prior to getting the content? (I can pass header
>info, that's why I'm confused)
>
>Also, there may be a much better way of doing this that I'm missing?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Michael Tracey

The only things could be passed to an external acl in squid 2.5 are :

# %LOGIN Authenticated user login name
# %IDENT Ident user name
# %SRC Client IP
# %DST Requested host
# %PROTO Requested protocol
# %PORT Requested port
# %METHOD Request method
# %{Header} HTTP request header
# %{Hdr:member} HTTP request header list member
# %{Hdr:;member}
# HTTP request header list member using ; as
# list separator. ; can be any non-alphanumeric
# character.

And static value added at the end of the acl declaration.
I think if you really want to create an external acl you have to add
this in the external acl process.

But content modification could be done in squid with ICAP (this protocol
has been created for HTTP content modification).

Regards.

Ghislain Garçon