RE: [squid-users] Squid + ntlm authentication with not trusted domains

From: flandercan <lfdl06766@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 23:09:06 -0000

Hi,

I can not give you the Perl script that will work in your enviroment however
I do have a basic how to and if you mail me I will help you through the
initial setup of authenticating via the perl script and AD , then ill help
you modify the perl script to do the rest , It would be pretty simple to do
what you want have your usual users auth against AD and then other users
against a different database, It would however mean maintaining a separate
user database. If you have a read of the how to and decide to go that way
then let me know and ill help you out.

How To
http://www.flandercan.co.uk/content/how_to/SQUID%20Enhanced%20Authentication
.htm