[squid-users] Secure acceleration

From: Ben Sagal <bmsagal@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 15:08:55 +0200

I have a squid server, I is currently setup to accelerates both
normal and ssl pages. I have a redirector running and deepening on
which page is requested it rewrites the address for the relevant
server.

I would like the redirector to also be able to differentiate between
http and https pages, ie. the redirector could send
http://mydomain.com/index.html and https://mydomain.com/index.html to
different pages/servers. Is there any way to adjust squid sop that
the URL that is sent to the redirector (and stored in the logs)
reflects if the client connected to the standard port of the ssl port.

Thank You
Ben