RE: [squid-users] Proxy Monitoring Question

From: Benedek Frank <benedek.frank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 10:21:31 +0100

Hi

I have now configure Sarg 2.1 to run on my Debian Stable release, by upgrading to Libc6 newer version, etc. It all works like a charm. I have squid to the Proxying, and Sarg generates the daily reports on a restricted HTML page viewed only by me. So far so good.

However, you (Toto) mentioned, that there is a Real Time report that can be generated with Sarg. I found that if I pass the sarg -r argument, it will be generated, but it should be PHP, which I am not familiar with. I couldn't find any info how to implement this setup. Could someone give me some pointers on that?

Thanks a lot,

Benedek