[squid-users] amazon.com problems

From: Dan Kern <pwdisthreethings@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 10:55:18 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone

Is anyone else running Squid having any problems connecting to
amazon.com? It's worked in the past, but suddenly all we can bring up
is the page header and the top graphics on the page, and the rest of
the page never comes up. It just sits there and times out. I've
tested this on two separate Squid servers with the same result.
However, using a socks or ISA proxy server there is no such problem.
No problems with any other webites (found so far).

Any similar experiences or insight would be appreciated. Thanks!