RE: [squid-users] amazon.com problems

From: <support@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 18:20:52 -0500

YES!

I'm running squid and squidguard. I love both programs, but for
some reason, my users stopped being able to get amazon.com.

I've checked my logs - there's nothing in access.log or cache.log
other than amazon.com urls.

I thought it was one of those problems that would be unique to my
setup and computer and undebuggable. I'm so glad you asked it!

Anybody have a clue? I can dig up the relevant portion of the log
files if need be.

Are you running squidGuard also or just squid or any other redirector?

Thanks.
Yosi