Re: [squid-users] Squid process not releasing mem_nodes

From: squid user <squid_user@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:03:59 +0000

Hi,

Maybe I should have mentioned this before but I'm using the Icap client
patch for squid and this problem only seems to happen when I've got Icap
enabled.

When I run my test with Icap disabled, squid will only grow by around 50
mem_nodes and then waits until I press save or cancel on my browser.

When I run my test with Icap enabled and send a 204 not interested from my
Icap server, squid will grow by the full size of the file. When I cllick
cancel, sometimes it will shrink back to its original size but sometimes it
seems to pool the mem_nodes when it shouldn't.

Thanks in advance for any help!

7.5 today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk