Re: [squid-users] squid cache delay?

From: Dave <dmehler26@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:36:04 -0500

Hello,
Thanks for the suggestion. I checked out the faq and /dev/null does not
appear to be the issue. Memory, this box has 1gb of ram, and during these
high cpu periods i do not detect swapping. I'm suspecting that since the
cache is full squid is dumping the oldest items and taking a while to do it.
I'm wondering if adding another cache directory, changing the size of this
one, or using a different cache format will aliviate this?
Thanks.
Dave.