RE: [squid-users] FW: Live reports

From: Benedek Frank <benedek.frank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:10:52 +0100

Hi

I had that too. I don't remember how I fixed it. What is your
distribution? Mine is Debian. I installed Sarg 2.09 I believe, and it
worked like a charm. I installed it apt-get install sarg and it was very
fine. Then I saw that 2.1 had the live report function, so I installed
that on my Debian stable, but it needed new glibc 2.5, and that
completely screwed up my distro. I had to browse, and install some other
required packages, and now it seems to be stable. If you just want to
get sarg running, I sugest install the package that is suitable for your
distribution, and once it works, try to upgrade to the newest one. Sarg
is a great tool, once its working.

Let me know if you need more assistance,

Ben