[squid-users] FW: Live reports

From: Ray La Peyre <ray.lapeyre@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:23:40 +1100

Hi all

I have setup squid on a Red Hat 9 server using ldap authentication which
is running successfully. I would like to know if there are any
applications that can give a report on who is on the proxy at the moment
is there a way to do this? I have installed squint which gives reports
on the sites that users have gone to but this does not give current
information only analysis of the log files. Any hints on what add-on
would do this would be greatly appreciated

Thanks for the help

Ray