RE: [squid-users] how to disable caching in squid

From: Paul Matthews <paul.matthews@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 17:43:11 +1000

That’s not the way I have it setup unfortunately. My cache peer for squid1
is Dansguardian and Dansguardian forwards it onto squid2.

Will it work if I make Dansguardian 'proxy-only' seeing as it is then
forwarding it onto squid2?

I'd appreciate some help with anyone with experience in the Dansguardian
NTLM with 2 squids get-around.