Re: [squid-users] New to List needing squid.conf help!

From: D & E Radel <radel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 18:40:57 +1300

Example ACL:
=============================
   acl blocked_content url_regex -i "/home/me/blocked_sites.txt"
   http_access deny blocked_content download all
   http_access deny blocked_content all
   http_reply_access deny blocked_content all
=============================

Contents of plain text file "blocked_sites.txt"
=============================
   .adultfriendfinder.com
   gamblingboard.com
   .gain.com